-
November 15th, 2005, 08:24 PM
#1
Inactive Member
A US Army soldier sat in a bar with his head in his hands having just finished his first day of Airborne training.
His buddy sat down on the stool next to him and asked him what was the matter.
"I just finished my first day in Airborne training and it didn't go too well", he sighed.
"What happened?", his buddy asked.
"Well, we got over the jump zone, the green light came on and we all hooked up to the jump line. We shuffled to the door and when it was my turn, I just froze. I couldn't jump."
"What happened then?", his buddy asked, concerned.
"Well the jump sargeant started yelling at me. He said, Boy, if you don't jump right now, I'm going to shove my fist up your ass!"
"Did you jump?"
.
.
.
.
"Well, a little at first" [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
November 16th, 2005, 02:58 PM
#2
Inactive Member
ROTF!!!you crack me up...so to speak
-
November 16th, 2005, 03:11 PM
#3
Noclouds
Guest
-
November 17th, 2005, 04:21 AM
#4
Inactive Member
OUCH!!! LOL!!! [img]confused.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks